Thank you to Kathy from I am a Reader, Not a Writer and Rachel Renee Anderson for co-hosting this giveaway hop. Since this is a giveaway hop, don't forget to check the links to more giveaways.
Recently, I read The One and Only Ivan. It is simply a beautifully told story of a friendship between a Silverback Gorilla and a young elephant. It will make a perfect read aloud for an elementary classroom. The giveaway is a copy of the book signed by author, Katherine Applegate.
1. Though comments are very much appreciated, please do not enter any personal information in the comments section (including your email, website, etc.). If you do enter personal information, you comment will not be posted.
2. You must complete the Entry Form to officially enter the contest.
3. The Contest runs from 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time on February 7, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on February 14, 2012.
4. You must be 13 or older to participate in this contest.
5. If you are selected as a winner, I will notify you by e-mail. If you do not respond within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.
6. International participants are welcome to enter the contest.