Welcome to the Fool for Books Giveaway Hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. A huge thanks to Belinda @ The Bookish Snob for co-hosting this hop and creating the awesome Fool For Books Graphic!
This Giveaway Hop is really quick just Friday, April 1st & Saturday, April 2nd. There are over 200 blogs signed up to host a giveaway so have fun moving from one blog to the next blog.
I am giving away a signed copy of Lisa McMann's new book Cryer's Cross.
Kendall loves her life in small town Cryer¹s Cross, Montana, but she also longs for something more. She knows the chances of going to school in New York are small, but she's not the type to give up easily. Even though it will mean leaving Nico, the world's sweetest boyfriend, behind. But when Cryer's Cross is rocked by unspeakable tragedy, Kendall shoves her dreams aside and focuses on just one goal: help find her missing friends. Even if it means spending time with the one boy she shouldn't get close to... the one boy who makes her question everything she feels for Nico.
Determined to help and to stay true to the boy she's always loved, Kendall keeps up the search--and stumbles upon some frightening local history. She knows she can't stop digging, but Kendall is about to find out just how far the townspeople will go to keep their secrets buried....
To read my review, click here.
Rules for the Contest:
1. Please do not enter any personal information in the comments section, you must complete the Entry Form to officially enter the contest.
2. The Contest runs from 12:00 a.m. PDT on April 1, 2011 to 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 2nd.
3. You must be a follower of this blog to enter.
4. You must be 13 or older to participate in this contest.
5. If you are selected as a winner, I will notify you by e-mail. If you do not respond within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.
6. International participants are welcome to enter the contest.